Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas Break

My choices for Christmas this year were:

1. Go to Seattle with Jamie and Matt’s family

2. Go to Boston with Callie and Andrew’s family

3. Go to England with my parents, Kara, Jonathan and Lorelai

4. Stay in Utah

All options had their pros and cons. In the end, I decided to bite the bullet and go to London, severely depleting my monetary resources.

I’m glad I did. I had a great time, even if jet lag was a major bummer and left me very sleep deprived on the majority of days there. I absolutely love those kids though. But I won’t let this turn into a “my niece or nephew is better than yours post.”

IMG_9009

Since most people who read this blog also read my mom’s or my sister’s blog, they know all the exciting things we did over break, so I won’t waste your time except for a few pictures.

I think.

2 comments:

  1. So totally adorable! I bet those kids were so sad to see you go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet they were so happy to have their aunty with them. A long trip to make, but my goodness...you have had so many cool experiences there. Jealousy.

    ReplyDelete