Friday, December 2, 2011

I love Brigham City

On my way to Pocatello, I was passing Brigham City, which always reminds me of Lorenzo Snow and Elsa Johnson, and I was surprised to see the temple! I knew they were building one and that it was probably close to being done, but I was surprised to see how distinct it was! I decided to stop there for gas on my way back.

I’m glad I did, because I fell in love with this sleepy little city.

This is a crappy picture I took while driving down their main street.  Isn’t the tree canopy beautiful!?

IMG_2450

Entering the main part of the city.  This sign is so cute, and I love that it’s a small enough town to only have a few lanes.

IMG_2451

And there it is.  Oh Brigham City Temple- you look good. 

IMG_2453

I’d live here in a second.  Somewhere on the outskirts though.

J. Golden, you don’t know what you’re talking about!  :)

brigham city

5 comments:

  1. did you get rolls from Maddox. That's probably the only good thing there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visited brigham city in college and fell in love too. I said i would retire there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah hahahahaha, love that statement, hilarious!!! It is a beautiful place. WE love to go to their pool in the summer, it is really nice! The temple is going to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha well maybe that's why it looks good because J. Golden helped clean it up! lol Thanks for taking a pic of the temple - it does look great! You could have lived with Aunt Judy and them...that's where they lived.

    ReplyDelete