Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Mom and the Moscow Hats

Mom came to Provo early November after Maggie was born.  I love it when Mom comes because we always do so many fun things, and because she always buys us a BYU Creamery Chocolate Milk. 

Kristin was nice enough to get her from the airport because Mom got in right when I had classes and Jamie had work.  For the next few days, I practically had to drag Mom to my classes.  I was so excited for her to come, but she wasn’t nearly as excited about coming to my classes. Lame.

I didn’t get very many pictures because I mostly depended on Mom taking them, but here are some from when we all went to Kristin’s game on Saturday.

When we pulled into the UVU parking lot, we started hearing a weird dragging sound from Matt’s car.  We pulled over to the side and Matt went underneath the car and pulled out the bar.  We have no idea what that part is for- so Matt thinks it was a joke, although I’m not sure what kind of a joke that could possibly be…

 IMG_2678

Matt wiping his hands on the grass.  This one is for Jamie.

IMG_2686

Some action shots of Kristin and her team.

IMG_2694

IMG_2696

IMG_2698

Is this a picture of a whale or Jamie?
Jamie was cold so Matt wrapped her up like this.  Then he thought it was so funny that he wanted a picture of it. 

IMG_2701

Here is the whole group of people that were there to support Kristin.  The random boys are Kristin’s friends in my ward.  They pretty much ignored me even though I went over there and talked to them like four times until they figured out that I was Kristin’s brother’s sister-in-law.  Then they wanted to be my friend.

IMG_2702

Do you like our hats!?  I was so excited because Mom got us some sweet Russian hats when she was in Moscow.  They are the warmest hats there are.  I wore mine all day- even to the BYU football game.  Maybe that’s why those boys didn’t want to be my friend…

IMG_2715

This is Mom’s  “ooh baby” face.  Or her, I just got hit by a massive gust of wind face.

IMG_2720

Those are pretty much all of my pictures.  It was fun to watch BL with her, go to the football game even though it was super boring and freezing cold, and play card games.

On Sunday we went over to Provo High School and played some baseball even though it was really cold, so that was a lot of fun too.  We all got an up-at-bat, but by the time it was Matt’s turn we couldn’t see anything so Matt would hit it to either me and Jamie and yell our names so excitedly, but all we could see was the ball hit the bat and then we would stare into the sky until we heard a thud within 15 feet of us.

Thanks for coming out Mom!

1 comment:

  1. I did TOO want to come to your classes! I just wasn't sure if it would be awkward cuz it wasn't parent weekend. And at least you invited me...Matt never did. haha I always love visiting you guys because there is so much to do and you guys are nice enough to do it with me! xoxo I love you!

    ReplyDelete