Monday, January 3, 2011

Stress Psychobiology

School starts tomorrow! I only have one class tomorrow, and that’s the one that I’m looking forward to most: Stress Psychobiology. It’s supposed to be a continuation of Behavioral Neurobiology, and if you were around me at all last semester, you know that I loved that class.

The book we were assigned to get is entitled “Why Zebras Don’t Get Ulcers.”  It has pretty good reviews, and I can’t help but think I’m really going to enjoy it based on the cover.

Zebras.Ulcers

This will be my hardest class. I cannot wait.

 

On another note, today on our flight, Jamie and I (and the pilot we were sitting next to) (and like ten other people on the flight) played trivia on our little personal TV things we got. Jamie put her name as “BYU” so I put mine as “UOFU.”

I won. Uh oh.  :)

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun challenge! Good luck this semester!

    I wish you were here more often. :(

    ReplyDelete