Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Belt Flip

For “home evening” (we’re not allowed to call it Family Home Evening or FHE anymore) this last week, our “group leaders” (we’re not allowed to call them Mom or Dad anymore) combined with two other groups to learn how to country dance!

It was awesome.  I wasn’t very good, but that’s okay.  The only problem was that eventually, everyone started doing tricks, which was great, except that I’m to big to do most the tricks!!

Except for one.  And I convinced Winston to do it with me.

That was our last and best attempt.  After that, the group leaders wouldn’t let us do it anymore (the first couple attempts were pretty hairy).

Enjoy.  Rock on.

4 comments:

  1. Those almost look like they would make for an awkward moment ;) Super fun trick though...I would never attempt it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I agree with Natalie...glad you had fun and flips actually work well when you're the same size...you know, the back -to-back kind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome...you are an amazing young woman!!

    ReplyDelete