Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Yes, I swallowed a Goldfish

I promise it wasn’t that gross, although it might not seem so.

It’s like eating sushi! And it felt like swallowing a Vitamin C or something.  And I wasn’t the only one either.  Probably five or six people did it in all.

Why? On Saturday our stake had a Luau and each ward was in charge of an activity.  Our ward had about 100 TINY goldfish (the kind you feel to other fish) and they would put probably 10 at a time in a kiddie pool.  You had to scoop them out without using the walls or bottom.  After you caught one, you could take it home or eat it!  The activities chair in my ward assured me it was safe, and I decided to do it.  Why? Because how many people can say they swallowed a goldfish.

But no one got a good picture.  This one is right after I did it the first time.  I look like this because we were supposed to dress at Tacky Tourists.

IMG_6153

This is the activities chair, Cody, and yes, that is a fish coming out of his mouth.  He let it swim around in his mouth for awhile before spitting it back out. 

IMG_6159

This is the only other picture I got.  Sorry it’s so white, but that’s a fish on my tongue.  I let this one back out after this picture, I promise.

IMG_6206

I saw one of the girls I TA for, and convinced her to do it too!

‘Course, when I didn’t show up to church the next day (cousin’s farewell), I got a bunch of inquiries about my health.  Apparently the fish eating was the talk of church.
There go all my dating opportunities this semester!  ;)

6 comments:

  1. haha at least you're realistic about the dating opportunities! jk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work Christina. You ARE awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you digest it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! want to see more videos of beautiful girls swallowing whole live goldfish? Check out here GoldfishSwallowing.com!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing !!! It's not easy to swallow a live goldfish. Visit the website which has numerous videos of Goldfish swallow.

    ReplyDelete