Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fiesta a La Casa

Sorry this took so long. I haven’t had the internet for the last week…

After the disappointing BYU football game on Saturday, Diane, Rob, Michelle, Heidi, Sarah, and I went to the Pizza Pie Cafe. I love that place. I think Jeff and I went to it like 6 times in two or three months. I love the salads and the interesting Pizza flavors they have. (Is flavors the right word there? Probably not…)

I am really bad at putting myself in pictures, so I only got two pictures of me today. And I’ll probably get in trouble for one of them…

Anyway, we all had a really good time at the PPC. I really like this apartment. The other day their door was open, so I just walked in and talked to them for awhile. And Diane, Heidi and I watched Gilmore Girls the other day, which was fun.  :)

P1020890

This picture was just for fun. It absolutely was not because we had too many people in the car, and so I had to be in the back.  ;)

P1020892 

That night was the FIESTA at LA CASA.

La Casa is this sweet house on the corner of 700 N and University. Everyone who lives anywhere near it knows it as the house with the trampoline and tandem bicycles. It is the coolest house. Unfortunately, it is not BYU approved, and since BYU is cracking down on that this year, they might have to move. That would be a major bummer for the ward.

The cool thing about La Casa is that it has a patio on the roof, and you can have parties up there.

P1020927

The picture above was taken from the roof, looking down on the other half of the roof.

The party was a lot of fun, and the boys who live there made a really funny skit that they performed for us that was their version of the Count of Monte Cristo. They even had some songs, which was funny. 

P1020955

P1020945

After the skit was a dance party and a mustache contest. It was a lot of fun, and I’m really glad they are all in the ward!

This is my roommate Mckenna and her friend, Richard with their mustaches.  :)

P1020978

3 comments:

  1. Okay this is a comment that doesn't relate to this entry but I need you guys to explain to me the point of hiking Timp in the dark. How can that even be a good idea? Please explain - you girls are causing me much worry this semester because of this! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This house looks like a fun place to hang out. I have always wanted to party on a roof balcany! It is what people in the movies always do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. funny! I could never go to a party like that. You have to be too cool. YOU ARE SO NAUGHTY FOR RIDING IN THE CAR LIKE THAT. There, are you happy? I love it when you post. You should do it everyday.

    ReplyDelete