Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Jamie’s Birthday

Jamie had an extremely exciting birthday party. I could barely handle all the excitement (see below).

SHe got some great gifts. That’s actually not sarcasm. Matt and Kristen got her good gifts, and Kara, Callie, Jeanelle and Mom got her the camera she’s been wanting, so that was exciting.

Though, probably the best gift of the night was Jamie’s gift to herself… the Camp Rock DVD. (Don’t sign up for the Disney movie club. Whatta rip)

image

These are the many faces of me. My favorites are the double chin picture on the top right and Jamie and I sleeping. We were tired. Like I said, we were partied out.

image

Happy Birthday Jamie! I hope you have one next year.

2 comments:

  1. tell Jamie I hope she's a member of the disney rewards club. Also...i taped Camp Rock 2 to watch while Clark is gone! yay! I am so excited to watch it. maybe tonight...oh wait, tonight is biggest loser and wednesday is the middle. Maybe Thursday or Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww. Thanks. It was a party. And I liked the movie Camp Rock...Not enough to buy necessarily but...

    ReplyDelete