Thursday, May 27, 2010

Youtube!

A tribute to Youtube.

I don’t spend all my time on youtube, really, but these are just awesome videos. And- two out of three of these were shown to me in classes or by friends. I strongly recommend you check them out!

This is the most amazing video I’ve ever seen

It’s definitely worth watching, or just watch part of it. Since I’ve been studying church history so much in the last year, this video blew my mind. I hope you enjoy it too.

 

If you want to watch a really funny video, I would recommend Julian Smith’s “Malk”. I laugh every single time I watch it. It gets kind of dumb in the second half, but the first 1:07 is awesome.  :)

Julian Smith has tons of videos on youtube. I also strongly recommend “Hot Kool Aid” but it’s not really funny until the second time you watch it.  :)

Lastly, we watched this video in Psychological Testing. I actually really enjoyed it. You’ll think it’s pretty boring for the first little bit, but it all comes together at the end.

4 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHHHHH for some reason I thought it was a crash test dummy. haha I was thinking it would be better if people had reacted to him by like punching the "crap" out of him, but then I got it at the end...you were right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to watch it again...that's actually WAY clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where are the pictures?!?! I have to watch the videos later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chrissy!!! It's Natalie Smith from your home ward! I just found your blog and wanted to let you know I will be stocking you! ha ha We have a blog and it's private - so email me at nataliesmith_is@yahoo.com and I will send you over an invite! I was excited to stumble across you! Yay...Natalie

    ReplyDelete