Sunday, May 30, 2010

Swimming at the Toolhouse

After the trek, I really just wanted to go swimming, since I felt all gross. Unfortunately, the Elms decided to redo their pool that weekend, so we couldn’t go swimming there. As a result, Jeff, Dan Nelson and I went to the pool at King Henry.

I have never seen that large of a tool concentration in my life. There were like 70 people out there on the pool deck, and not a single person was swimming. There were also probably twenty people piled in the hot tub, even though it was hot outside. All the guys were wearing baseball hats and shell necklaces and the girls were wearing huge earrings and tons of makeup. It was great.

So of course, we had a ton of fun swimming. We pretty much had the entire pool to ourselves. These are the pictures I took. I didn’t do any cool dives, but Jeff and Dan did some pretty cool ones.

P1010345

P1010349

P1010355

P1010336

P1010354

We made a decision to go swimming every Saturday at different apartment complexes that have interesting reputations. It was a lot of fun.  :)

3 comments:

  1. I still would like to see a picture of you too :) Fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our weather is so UGLY here! I am jealous of your pretty weekend weather!

    ReplyDelete