Saturday, February 27, 2010

Wasabi Seattle!

Sometimes I forget how much I love Seattle, and then I'm reminded when i get here.

I got to come home this weekend due to Legally Blonde the Musical being in town and my friend Jeanelle's awesome graduation present!

I'm having a lot of fun hanging out with my parents and my doggy, Gypsy.



My poor dad broke his finger. Isn't this crazy!

This mornin Mom and Jeanelle took me to the bakery in Black Diamond. It was so delicious. The view from the bakery was an awesome view of Mt. Rainier.


It's so green here. Although Utah skies are a million times better than Seattle skies the majority of the time, Seattle kills Utah in just about everything else.

The view from the bakery.




We go to see Legally Blonde tonight! I am so excited!

2 comments:

  1. You should have mentioned the awesome hash browns. Oh and the peach appetizer! :) Such a fun morning - tonight will be even more wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know you updated. haha I'm SO GLAD that Jeanelle gave you a reason to come home and visit! Love you!

    ReplyDelete