Sunday, February 14, 2010

New Blog

I have recently decided to start going by the name Christina instead of Chrissy. I've wanted to do that for some time, but have finally started actually trying to make the switch. This was prompted by being sustained in church by Chrissy instead of Christina. I hated that.
This includes changing my email, since my yahoo address included the name Chrissy in it. So i have made a new gmail account, but every time I want to get on someone's blog or update my own (yeah right) I have to keep signing into different accounts.
So I have made a new blog!
And I hope to actually update this one more often, especially since I can actually upload pictures onto my computer now.
Prepare yourself! I may be on the top half of your "recently updated blogs" list yet. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! I'm all for that! And think how much time you will save by not having to text every word of what you're doing to your mother! I'm glad you're going by your full name now. Wish I had done that years ago for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay - love a new blog, CHRISTINA! :)

    ReplyDelete