Sunday, February 14, 2010

Best Valentine Ever

So a couple weeks ago our ward did a speed dating activity. There were about 30 girls and 15 guys. Tera and I chose the worst possible seats, and ended up only talking to about three guys the whole night. One of them wasn't even in the ward, but came because he felt sorry for us since there were so few guys.
At the end, he came back to Tera and I and said we were the coolest girls he had talked to that night. He then announced that he was in an a cappella group that sang to girls and asked if he and his group could come and sing to our apartment on Valentine's day. He definitely liked Tera the most out of all the girls there. He got Tera's phone number and that was it.
Since then, Tera thought that he wrote the phone number down wrong because he called her after so that she would have his number and she said she never got a missed call. So we've been a little disappointed that it wouldn't happen.
As we were playing Nerts tonight with some people, she got the text! And lo, they came!
Here's a video of their second performance. The guy on the far right is the one who came speed dating. It was pretty awesome. I absolutely loved it! :)


Unfortunately, the video would not upload. I'll try and upload it later.

4 comments:

  1. Ah, I wish that the video worked, but I'll take your word for it. How fun for Tera and all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a machine. i thought i was posting on the one below though. i can't watch video on this dumb slow internet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the video! That was so cute and they were very good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE the video. Makes me wish I was back in college and had boys that would come serenade me like that. :) Keep me posted on any developments between guy on the right and your roommate! hahaha

    ReplyDelete