Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Putting more of Jamie’s Personal Life on my Blog

 

Jamie was nice enough to let me come to her ultrasound at 27 weeks.  Here’s Jamie with the goo.  The ultrasound guy was a male, which threw us all off for a couple of seconds, but he was nice and let us see whatever we wanted.

IMG_1584.CR2

Unfortunately, baby girl wouldn’t let us see her face, but we did get to see her yawn once!  That was super cute.  The picture below is of the heartbeat.  It sounds a little bit more real than it did a couple weeks earlier, but that might just be my memory distortions.

 Ultrasound

Also, that night we went to the Caucus’ in Provo.  We went to a different precinct because one of our friends was running for chair or whatever it’s called, but I don’t even know why we did that because he is always posting anti-Grandpa stuff.  It was a really cool experience though!  And we totally could have voted if we had wanted because they just gave us slips of paper. 

Matt wore a Orrin Hatch shirt and practiced his “if I see [our friend] walk.”  Well, it was more of a strut.  He chickened out when we actually got there and since people were mostly for Dan Lil…, they probably just thought he was weird.  If I had known how the caucus actually worked, I think I would have gone to my own, because it was pretty neat!

IMG_1601

3 comments:

  1. That is fun to have pics from during the ultrasound...I will do that next time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're there to update us on your sister's life. haha Glad you went to the caucuses. Matt...I will have to see that strut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah hahahaha, I love how Matt dressed up for the ultrasound :)! I can't wait to see this cute little girlie!

    ReplyDelete