Thursday, March 15, 2012

First Day of Teaching

Today was my first day of teaching seminary!  I taught the entire book of Psalms, and made a few rookie mistakes, but I absolutely loved it!  My class is awesome.  I’ve a few kids that don’t seem like they want to be there, but they are all good kids and most of them want to learn.  I have a week off and then I teach for two weeks (every other day).  The class is about 75 minutes long.  During my two weeks, I’ll teach Isaiah 23- Jeremiah 16.  Talk about choosing the wrong year!  I’ve never been more humbled than learning how to teach seminary this semester.  I cannot wait to teach those kids again!

IMG_1577-1

5 comments:

  1. you are so cute! good for you...those kids have to just love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you teaching seminary for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will be such a fun teacher, I want to take seminary from you! You had a great one to learn from as well!

    ReplyDelete