Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Jeff vs. Train

On Friday I took Jeff to the airport. When we got there, we learned that his flight had been delayed, so we went to get ice cream. As we were trying to find our way back to the freeway, we got stopped by a train. Jeff and I disagreed about how fast the train was going, and whether or not someone could run faster than it.

So of course, I goaded him into getting out of the car and racing it.

Did you notice how many times I say “go”? Ay ay.

Anyway, soon after this, the last train just stopped in the middle of the road. So Jeff got off the street and drove around trying to find a way to get to the other side. After about 5 minutes of that, we came back to this street and waited for another couple minutes until it left.

It was very funny. To me.  :)

 

.

5 comments:

  1. That was actually hilarious but I was really hoping it was much longer...like he was chasing the train all the way out of town! By the way, I think he WAS faster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good thing it was delayed. didn't you guys leave late. funny video. I want to race him too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really funny. I think I would have carried the camera and ran along side the train myself! It would be very satifying :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. we just watched it. It was far too short. You need to do that again for a long time. it was hard to tell if he was faster.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha, he looked faster to me!! Macho man there!

    ReplyDelete