Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Jamie’s Birthday!

Jamie’s birthday was AWESOME!  We went to Noodles and Company.
Matt was extremely excited to be there.
IMG_1263
I mean, ridiculously excited to be there.
IMG_1244
IMG_1250
It was delicious, of course.  Especially now that they have one of those soda machines where it has a touch screen. We all got water though, so we didn’t get to fully realize the amazingness of it.
IMG_1254
Later, Jamie and I went to her garden and got some CORN!
IMG_1291
IMG_1265
Look how good that corn looks!
IMG_1271
Some more of their sweet crops.
IMG_1278
IMG_1282
Sunday was the actual birthday dinner, composed of the Hoffmans, Jenny and Henry, and me.
IMG_1687
The weather was great, so we had a picnic across the street.  The food was so good!  It was almost completely grown out of Matt and Jamie’s garden and oh man you could tell! (That’s for Matt)
But really, it was super good.
IMG_1627
IMG_1628
This is Henry, before the chip made him choke and he threw everything up.
IMG_1635
Jamie and her husband.  Aren’t they cute?
IMG_1639 IMG_1645
The corn being eaten!
IMG_1660 IMG_1669
Then we went inside for presents, which is always extremely exciting. Unfortunately, all my pictures are blurry from this part.  My favorite of her presents was “Letters to Juliet” though.  Good stuff. 
IMG_1682
Happy birthday Jamie!  I hope it was great!  The best part was probably Matt’s blog post, but you’re 22 now! 
Time to have a baby…  ;)

3 comments:

  1. I love the new header.
    Looks like a fun bday for your sissy!
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting Chrissy! I loved reading about the birthday and that yummy garden stuff. We will have to go to Noodles when I come and you can use the drink machine on my "tab"! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love noodles and company. and corn. sad i missed it. where's the present pictures because we got her an awesome one.

    ReplyDelete