Friday, April 22, 2011

Pudding Poster

I know that we look rather evil in these pictures, but I thought I’d share them anyway. 

After the priesthood session of General Conference, I went on a date with my friend Cody.  We went to Zupas, which I had never been to before. It was really good. The mango salad was amazing and so was my sandwich, which was something ham related.

Afterwards, we went back to La Casa and made a painting out of pudding.

This is Cody fixing his flowers. He’s in floral design this semester, and was unhappy because his flowers were wilting. Haha.

P1190090

This is the poster we made.  It’s a country scene.  We thought we did a pretty good job with the horse and the dead tree. We used three different kinds of pudding: banana, pistachio, and butterscotch.

IMG_0001  

We left it on the table in the middle of the Terrace so that everyone could enjoy it as much as we did.

IMG_0003

3 comments:

  1. i like that. that's pretty good for pudding. You should do one of Jamie and Matt to display at the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu guys did a pretty good job...and you both look nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. How come you didnt do one of me and Matt? i am offended. Glad you both are so creative. Matt and I will have to do that. Maybe for FHE or a date.

    ReplyDelete